About “Wellbrook Winery Cooking Classes"The only rule for our cooking classes is to have fun! All classes include a full meal served with our wines or Bremner's juices, recipes and food prep demonstration by our guest chefs.
Give as a gift, or come with your friends for a great evening of good food, fun and education.
Classes are held at our heritage winery store in Ladner BC. If you are interested in a class, reserve your spot early as our classes are limited to 16 people and they fill up fast!
For more information or to reserve call the winery at 604-946-1868
Cooking Class Schedule
WE NOW HAVE RESERVED SEATING!Check out seating map and reserve your seat today.
Wellbrook Winery Cooking Class With Chef Glenys Morgen
Date: Tuesday October 30, 2018 at 6:00pm
Featuring: Chef Glenys Morgan
Dinner: West Coast Salutes East Coast Seafood
- Hot Crab Dip (a great appetizer in time for fall entertaining- crab, corn, red bell pepper,
herbs- baked until hot and creamy and served with crostini or baguette)
- Island Fish Cakes and Salad (a hot cake served on greens with a creamy lemon garlic dressing)
- East Coast Seafood Chowder & Biscuits (really a sailor's big bowl stew packed with shrimp,
- scallops, catch-of-the-day, thick and rich. Served with hot fluffy biscuits)
- Blueberry Buckle (buckle up for dessert with ice cream)
$69.00/person & GST
Paired with Wellbrook Wines or Bremner's Juices
The above class is the last one for the season, classes will resume in the New Year.
Stay tuned for more information!